1. For friends who reach out to me just to tell me that I'm "pretty all right, for a girl" (in a way that makes me smile from ear to ear) and that he's glad we are friends.
2. For roller derby, because even when I have a night where my legs ache and I get my butt kicked over and over in the same practice, I really love this sport and the people I play it with.
3. For the beach, which can't get here fast enough. While I'm at it-- for sand and sun and salt and friends and whiskey, all of which will be taking place at said beach.
4. For my relationship with my brother. I love that we are so close.
5. For my car, which has too many miles on it and a busted catalytic converter. Still, it gets me where I need to go, and I'm thankful.